This stereo plug-in enables you to manage separately the left and right equalizer settings and keep an eye on both frequency responses thanks to the frequency graph above the controls. The left equalizer is visible by its blue color and the right equalizer controls and graph are red. Left and right controls can be linked together with several modes. The Smooth Update and Smooth Bypass technologies have been included in this plug-in so that you can automate the equalizer in your favorite sequencer or use the MIDI capabilities of your host software to control the EQ in real time. You will get an absolutely zipper-free continuous time-varying equalization. These capabilities and the zero latency of this plug-in make it suitable for any real time application.
For more information about the Parametr'EQ technology and algorithms, please read Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ plugin's description.
If you are looking for a stereo widening/narrowing equalizer, you may want to check Blue Cat's Widening Parametr'EQ plugin.
- True WYSIWYG 7 bands stereo parametric equalizer with independent channels.
- Filters designed after analog circuits.
- Non linear modeling: add some warmth or analog distortion to each EQ stage.
- Output brickwall limiter.
- Output peak meter.
- Oversampling for optimal sound quality, whatever your sampling rate.
- +-40 dB range for each band with customizable effective range.
- Automatic gain compensation.
- Linkable left and right channels with mirror and differential capabilities.
- No latency.
- Real time display of the frequency response with precise measurement and zooming capabilities.
- Window Opacity Control: make the plugin window transparent.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency .
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Import/Export presets in a host independent format.
- Any sample rate supported.
No Videos available. Please check our Youtube channel for more videos about this software.
To add your own comment about this product, please contact us.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.5 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application.
For more information about supported platforms, see our FAQ.
- One single instance of the plug-in per session.
- The effect is bypassed for 4 seconds every 40 seconds.